About Your Dentists
Nestor Villarreal, DDS
"I take pride in providing quality dental care to my patients. It is my goal to have a positive impact on both the oral and overall health of my patients."
"To provide my patients with world class dental care. To educate my patients and help improve their oral health and change their lives with beautiful smiles."
Doctorate of Dental Surgery - University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
Advanced Training & Professional Memberships:
- Pankey Institue: Essentials 1
- Occlusion and New Patient Experience
- Brasseler Endodontic Course
- Invisalign Clear Essentials 1
- Lumineers Workshop
- Dr. McKaken Implant Master Series
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- West Coast District Dental Association
Personal Attention Professional Excellence:
"My goal is to exceed your expectations and to provide you with personalized dental care that fits your needs and desires. Most importantly, I love being a dentist and I cannot wait to serve you and your dental needs!"
Yesenia Drake, DDS
“Superior dentistry is achieved through integrity, commitment and passion. We make a difference in the lives of many patients by improving their oral health and by creating beautiful smiles.”
“To listen to my patients and keep their smiles both attractive and healthy. I want them to be confident in knowing that I will provide high quality, comprehensive treatment and professional dental care.”
Dr. Drake received her professional degree in Doctoral Dental Surgery at El Bosque University in Bogota, Colombia. She completed her General Practice Residency as Chief of Dental Residents at Berkshire Medical Center, affiliated hospital of TUFTS Dental School in Massachusetts.
Dr. Drake has completed the following advanced training courses:
- Contemporary Aesthetic Techniques
- Zimmer and Ankylos Implant Systems
- Enhancing aesthetic outcomes through evolution in techniques and design
- Crown Lengthening and Soft Tissue Management
- Invisalign Clear Essentials
- Hybrid Endodontics
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Drake resides in the Bonita Springs area with her husband, daughter and dog, Winston. She loves spending time with her family. They enjoy the outdoors, sunsets at the beach and stimulating their daughter’s interest in nature. She is an active participant at church and member of a local society.