About Your Dentist
Superior dentistry is achieved through integrity, commitment, and passion. We make a difference in the lives of many patients by improving their oral health and by creating beautiful smiles.
To listen to my patients and keep their smiles both attractive and healthy. I want them to be confident in knowing that I will provide high quality, comprehensive treatment, and professional dental care.
Dr. Drake received her Doctorate of Dental Surgery at El Bosque University in Bogota, Colombia. She completed her General Practice Residency as Chief of Dental Residents at Berkshire Medical Center, affiliated hospital of TUFTS Dental School in Massachusetts.
Dr. Drake has completed the following advanced training courses:
- Contemporary Aesthetic Techniques
- Zimmer and Ankylos Implant Systems
- Enhancing aesthetic outcomes through evolution in techniques and design
- Crown Lengthening and Soft Tissue Management
- Invisalign Clear Essentials
- Hybrid Endodontics
- Digital Smile Design at New York University
- Nitrous Oxide and Conscious Sedation Certified
- Endodontics-Hybrid Approach and WaveOneGold System
- Lead Mentor in multiple continuing education courses for peer Doctors
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Drake resides in the Bonita Springs area with her husband, daughter and dog, Winston. She loves spending time with her family. They enjoy the outdoors, sunsets at the beach and stimulating their daughter's interest in nature. She is an active participant at church and member of local society.